ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Advise on certain legal and compliance matters ;
- Advise and draft the legal documents for sale & purchase, retail agreements and other commercial contracts, ...;
- Prepare the corporate documentation for the project acquisition / sale/ invesment process, board resolutions, bank financing, due diligence, shareholder agreement, share sale & purchase agreement, shareholder loan and share pledge etc.;
- Negotiate, review and draft contracts, corporate documents and other legal documents;
- Develop legal document templates including contracts, registration forms, appendixes, deposit, and monitor the process of execution and implementation of these templates;
- Provide update on/summary of changes in laws and regulations which are relevant to the company business;
- Assist Management and all other team members in any other matters as so required from time to time.
- BA degree in Law
- At least 5 year experience. Experience in an international law firm is a plus.
- Good understanding of technology or / and e-commerce market;
- Solid understanding of Corporate and Investment Law and other related law.
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese oral and written. Ability to provide independent advice (orally and in writing) to senior level management on highly technical matters.
- High teamwork spirit, entrepreneurial approach and commitment to excellent quality standards.
- Strong analysing and interpreting skills
- Good computer skill (Word, Excel, Power Point).