Main duties & responsibilities
1. Management, supervision and responsibility for the Legal & Compliance Department;
2. Ensuring corporate and departmental policies and processes are carried out. (Internal audit findings as well as management policies and processes)
3. Ensuring MPV's staff and MPV are in legal conformity at all times as well as planning for future requirements.
4. Set up compliance in order to help other managers and departments to conduct their job in compliance with laws and regulations
5. Advise the BOD on a suitable legal mechanism for the Company as well as for new project/product;
6. Ensure the Company comply with internal compliance rules and external regulatory requirements;
7. Key contact for legal and compliance issues arising relating to the Company;
8. Overview for prepare and review legal and corporate documents for routine legal works as well as legal documents relating to Company daily operation;
9. Review & Implement long term strategy for the Legal & Compliance department
10. Ensure that business policies, procedures and related manuals are explicitly defined and reviewed periodically in compliance with regulations
11. Monthly report and analysis on non-conformity to legal regulations and company policies and processes.
12. Legal consultations, update changes on laws and alert to concerned departments Labor code master to support HR team in law compliance
13. Consulting HR on disciplinary actions and ensuring legal compliance is enforced.
14. Raising legal issues with management and prompt actions taken.
15. Company’s representative on law issues when appointed, following up dealers’ issues at court which happened.
16. Promotion programs registration to Services of Trade or other related authorities
17. Weekly and monthly report on legal related issues to internal and external (when required) parties
18. Good knowledge on the Collective Labour Agreement, company regulations and maintain secrecy on issues related to Map
1. Reducing layers in business operations,
2. Report on new government policies and laws as well as international affairs that affects Vietnam as well as MPV
3. Develop plans with Acting Managing Director and Managing Director as well as Head of Departments to expand MPV's business development based on each region and each crop segment,
4. Provide weekly and monthly reports to Acting Managing Director and Managing Director
5. Other duties as assigned by Superior and Board of Management
1. Knowledge and education level: University graduation of legal major, business administration, or related
- Fluent on English and computer
- Good communication skills
- Working independently & under high pressure
3. Experience :
- At least 3 years exp. in the same position