- Plan to promote Employer branding in Vietnam employment market by proposing and leading Total branding activities in universities & external resources, social media.
- Suggest and plan strategic recruitment to meet future resources. Responsible for recruitment of managerial level and above.
- Review and propose improvement in recruitment in Marketing & Services (MS) Vietnam (policy and process, reporting, KPIs), monitoring recruitment KPI.
- Provide recruitment training and coaching to HR Admin Managers/Officer in affiliates to ensure they have sound recruitment skills.
2. Learning & Development
- Proactively work with M&S Vietnam management/departments to conduct organization talent review, propose/deliver intervention actions to improve the organization capability. Propose/deliver training programs based on the talent needs in next 1-3 years.
- Review and set up guideline and process for training/talent management and implement in all affiliates.
- Develop/deliver career development paths and training paths for key job families in M&S Vietnam.
- Develop/deliver leadership development programs on different level to fast track Vietnamese leaders by working proactively with business managers and internal or external training resources.
- Lead the project of functional capability (Lubricants, LPG, Retail) and HSE by working closely with business managers and affiliate HR team.
- Coordinate with Group on implementing relevant projects and delivering group initiatives on training, talent management, career management
- Build up a strong performance culture in business by embedding effective performance management tools and monitoring effectiveness of performance appraisal system.
- Manage an efficient utilisation of the training budget and training vendors.
- Develop annual training plan based on business, organization and individual needs for M&S Vietnam.
- Clearly understand and forecast talent needs and propose resourcing strategy in different affiliates
- To work closely with business VPs & managers, and whole HR team in Vietnam and Region as well as external vendors to develop/deliver highly effective, cost-effective programs/tools to develop talents
- Different businesses and level of staff in 7 different affiliates
- Align & ensure professional practices in M&S Vietnam
- Develop employees competencies to meet business requirement at right time
- Bachelor or above degree in business management or relevant fields, MBA is preferred
- Minimum 8 years HR experiences in multinational companies
- Strong interview skills, influence and presentation skills
- Perfect oral and written communication English & Vietnamese
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Open-minded and flexibility
- Management and leadership :