Position: Learning & Development Manager
Report to Group HR Director
Working location: Dist.2 HCMC
- Providing overall guidance to training activities throughout the company. Analyze and identify the training needs/tools/methods
- Lead the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of skills, competency inventory (leadership & technical) to assist in human resource planning and identification of learning & development needs.
- Develop and execute management & leadership development training
- Oversee succession planning
- Research and conduct psychological assessment for training, recruitment, and promotion
- Design & deliver leadership development program to build leadership capability
- Responsible for developing, coordinating the implementation of People Development/Career plans and initiatives to improve the competencies and effectiveness of the organization.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Psychology or Organizational Development
- Have working experience in banking or finance industry.
- Have a knowledge in E-learning systems.
- Good in communication, familiar with the stakeholder management.
- 03- 05 years of experience in the field of leadership training including course design, development and adult education/learning styles.
- Excellent Leadership and organizational skills
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Fluent in English.
- Use computer fluently, especially with Internet Explorer, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook.