- Lead the development and implementation of lean manufacturing principles, six sigma methodologies and implementation of the 7 Step Program.
- Provide technical, process, application support, and leadership in implementing process improvements.
- Work with multi-functional teams to develop, execute and complete selected improvement projects, hands on teamwork approach to planning and problem solving using the six-sigma tools.
- Act as a change agent to drive continuous improvement in all levels of the organization.
- Know and understand several of the following topics with respect to quality related tools such as pareto charts, trend charts, flowcharting, brainstorming, fishbone diagram, risk priority number, histograms, check sheets, scatter diagrams, control charts, "5 Whyâ€™s.â€
- Mentor and develop green and black belt candidates.
- Research lean manufacturing methods and six sigma methods being utilized, in similar industries and other Client's sites to continuously foster development and leading edge practices.
- Identify benchmarking practices and mentor Client's personnel to continuously develop, new ideas and methods for improving processes.
- Correspond with management, employees and other teams regularly.
- Support and assist the implementation of the 7 Step Program at assigned site including the following:
- Facilitate Self Assessment and Corrective Action Plan
- Identify SWOT
- Set up priorities, goals, and objectives
- Assign resources and responsibilities as appropriate
- Identify the root cause of the problem
- Implement and track corrective actions
- Facilitate the creation of the Roadmap
- Generate Roadmap Summary
- Escalate any roadblocks to Operations Manager
- Maintain Control Strategy
- Set up final approval review from Corporate Quality
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Discipline.
- Plus 5 to 10 years of industry experience in Industrial Engineering or Quality Engineering Fields or Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Formal Six Sigma Training or Lean Manufacturing training from a recognized organization.
Floor.1, PV FCC, 43 Mac Dinh Chi, Street, District.1, HCM City, Vietnam
Contact person: Ngoc Han