Do you want to work for a highly reputable company?
Implementing strategic planning
- Regularly maintain the liaison with Team Leader (MT) in deploying company strategy.
- Implement strategies in accordance with all the issues that may impact the achievement of Account goals
- Analysis and evaluate business situation (strength, weakness, opportunities, threatens) in assigned Account.
- Manage the field sales activities of the team in such manner as to achieve sales budget (both primary and secondary sales)
- To monitor and back check the all assigned Account performances
- Control business operating and result of those Accounts who cover all Accounts area
- Evaluate Distributorâ€™s KPIs.
- Work with Accounts, review their performance and consult them how to achieve their target.
- To have a plan for visiting Account in the field trip
- Co-ordinate with supporting team and play role in organizing the customer meeting.
- To monitor and implement the promotional activity for all customers in Account area
- Supervisor the POP materials usage of accounts
- Information management
- Provide weekly and monthly report to Team Leader (MT)
- To make the account check for each field trip.
- University degree with 4 to 6 yearsâ€™ experience in FMCG industry;
- Good influencing and communication skills, Fluent English
- Good at analyzing and planning business strategies; Managing and Coaching People, teamwork
- Passionate and team player
The successful candidate will be satisfied with the impressive salary and exciting commission structure they have in place. Do you have the abilities and the talent to match? Apply today.
For further details please contact us: 08 66800582, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org