- Sales of products directly to customers or through distribution channel in a designated area, achieving the respective budget targets in volume, price and profit.
- To monitor sales results by customer and product taking corrective measures whenever necessary.
- To inform management about relevant market data such as: competitive price strategy and/or actions; product demand.
- To quote price and to develop commercial proposals according to agreed strategy
- To deliver commercial presentations aiming to improve customer knowledge of products as well as to further develop branding
- To prospect, searching for new customers, new business and promote innovation
- To acknowledge and strictly follow SHE policy in all activities
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience;
- As sales dimensions increase in scope and complexity, relevant experience requirement should increase as well.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Animal Husbandry or Veterinary
- Knowledge of and experience in own discipline: Knowledge of Vietnam industry and markets, in-depth know-how about products and/or applications – relating to Vietnam.
- Knowledge of and experience in other relevant disciplines:
- Balance of commercial and technical knowledge, skills and experience
- Managerial / Social knowledge and experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (Vietnamese and English)