- Keep customer contacts by regular visiting, responding to enquiries, technical advice on proper painting systems to achieve sales target.
- Follow up designated projects by coordinating and cooperating with other colleagues in dealing with parties involved in order to achieve the best result.
- Expand business opportunities by seeking new potential customers in the area of responsibility to increase market coverage.
- Manage sales contracts with designated customers by drafting, getting approval from superiors, filing and following up to ensure sales contracts be well fulfilled and documented.
- Co-ordinate with customer services department, production, technical services and laboratory to ensure prompt delivery, good technical service and product availability to customers in charge.
- Take overall responsibility in spec. selling for North Sales Team by handling of designated design consultants, preparing specifications and advising North Sales Team on specification-related issues to ensure Jotun products are specified in targeted projects.
- University graduate in Engineering/Technical/Chemistry field, preferably Master degree.
- At least 2 year working experiences in project sales/marketing, preferably in Industrial Project sales.
- Be able to build up and develop good relationship with potential customers, contractors and architects.
- Be able to develop and maintain appropriate business relationships with key customers and strategic accounts.
- Mature, independent and suitable with a dynamic environment.
- Good communication, negotiation and B2B selling skills.
- Good command of English and MS Office.