- The Key Account Manager for Edible Nuts business will execute a selling strategy in assigned Edible Nuts accounts internationally. Successful candidates will manage key customer relationships including customer agreements that deliver against internal operating plans and customer expectations.
- Maintaining a long-term relationship with accounts and maximising sales opportunities within them. Customers for this segment may include: B2B, cooperation accounts.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBLE
- Maximize volume and revenue in key assigned Edible Nuts accounts in international markets by utilizing fact-based selling methods
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements, so that can provide solutions to customers (quality of products, production methods, values..)
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and drive customer satisfaction through superior service and execution
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
- Work closely with Production Teams within our clients in Vietnam to improve overall customer satisfaction
- Manage territory to meet or exceed the sales and profit goals of the annual budget
- Lead customer development at designated accounts
- Identify & secure new business prospects and increase sales volume in territory
- Coordinate marketing and merchandising efforts together with the customer and marketing team
- Attend trade shows, sales meetings and industry events as necessary
- Actively participate in IBP (demand planning) to provide accurate business forecasting
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- 3+ years of sales experience with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales objectives at international markets
- Experience in food/FMCG industry;
- Candidates should have a well-rounded knowledge of the foods industry and be able to demonstrate the value of personal contacts.
- Excellence communication in English and Vietnamese.
- Strong, persuasive communicator both verbally and written
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & organizational skills.
- This demanding role will require drive, ambition and enthusiasm, combined with a high level of technical skills such as selling, negotiation, forecasting and commercial awareness.
- Background in Production, Quality is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Dedicated and can-do attitude.
- Strong Entrepreneurial spirit and hunger for sales