Location: Office in Da Nang, Vietnam
Report to Chief Commercial Officer
Overall: This position is responsible for the development and retention of designated Key Accounts as defined by the management team to achieve the desired growth.
Develop New Business:
- Approach to define Key Accounts active in Central Vietnam to develop new locally controlled businesses.
- Retention of designated existing Key Accounts in Central Vietnam through relationship.
Sales leads & Information sharing: Regular review of accounts development, feedback to Management in Vietnam & overseas.
- Taking full responsibility for accounts financial outstanding, development, and growth, regular review of their account receivables.
Overseeing Account Operations: Review current practices & ensure SOP’s maintained and followed.
- To support the implementation of all new Key Accounts until handover to Operations and beyond.
- Ensure regular Customer Review Meetings
Regular Internal Budget Reviews: Close review of the performance of your Key Accounts vs all their growth budgets set if any set.
Regular reporting structure:
- To maintain monthly KAM reports as required by the Regional Head Office & Management in Vietnam.
- Review RFQ/ RFI status; Ensure we are invited for RFQ’s/ Tenders, Vendor meets for other lanes / prepaid businesses, and global.
- Keep up to date on market rates and assist Product Managers desks during pricing reviews
- Attend + lead internal KAMO sales review meetings, to discuss progress and strategies.
Cross-Selling: Identify cross-selling opportunities in Logistics, Air, Sea, Domestic, cross border, Sea/Air, etc.
- Bachelor’s in business studies/ Foreign Trade/ Economics.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in Forwarding/ Logistics
- Understanding of the customer’s specific requirements and customers market environment, understanding of the Company's strategy and products
- Comprehensive regional market knowledge (customers, competitors, suppliers, overall economic environment)
- English communication for both verbal and written