The Key Account Manager will execute a selling strategy for our B2B/B2office gifting business using the company's products such as nut, dry fruits, coffee & tea.Successful candidates will manage and build key customer relationships including customer agreements that deliver against internal operating plans and customer expectations. Customers for this segment may include:
- By occasion: Mooncake, Tet, Women’s day, Mid-autumn festival
- By channel: supermarket, office
- By consumer: Employee, Hotel, Resort, airport, boutique shops
Job duties & Responsibility
- Maximize volume and revenue in company key products such as nut, dry fruits, coffee & teaaccounts by utilizing fact-based selling methods and utilizing your industrial expertise.
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and drive customer satisfaction through superior service and execution in order to support product/gift development team to develop company's gift offering for the Vietnamese market
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development, maximize brand performance and approaching new markets.
- Lead customer development at designated accounts.
- Identify & secure new business prospects and increase sales volume in territory
- Coordinate marketing and merchandising efforts together with the customer and marketing team
- Attend trade shows, sales meetings and industry events as necessary
- Actively participate in IBP (demand planning) to provide accurate business forecasting
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Basic English
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office and other business systems.
- B2B sales experience in Food Service/ Gifts companies
- Team work / aggressive / communication