SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
Location: Dist. 1 HCMC
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships;
- Ensure Procurement team can work and negotiate with multiple vendors to secure advantageous terms and determine the best deals for the company; evaluate the pros and cons of each, based on price, quality, a speed of delivery and other factors.
- Coach the team to be able to foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients;
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services. Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries. Manage a team to ensure all requests are completed correctly amongst the team with the right authorization;
- Build and manage the procurement and warehouse system, work with partners/suppliers to ensure the materials and goods are managed well and the process of logistics are smooth, correctly.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Prepare the annual budget. Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company. Establish and implement sourcing/ procurement plans and strategies;
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness;
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies;
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements;
- Ensure the Conflict of Interest policy is upheld throughout all process of procurement;
- Build and manage a transparent and systematic procurement process, workflow, policies. Ensure all procurement follows the company’s procedures & operate efficient & effective
- Any other tasks that may be assigned from Director & BOD.
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar management roles (Manager level and above), preferably in F&B chain, Retail or FMCG industry;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Proven people management and leadership skills.
- Experience in management of budgets and forecasting;
- Capacity to monitor the large volume of operations, capacity to take high-level responsibilities and to work under pressure with tight deadlines;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Good at English.