Reporting to General Manager
Manage operation across Southeast Asian countries, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Myanmar & Indonesia. Improve team performance and professionalism and ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction
The country manager is familiar with whole operation process of 3rd party inspection company, know well on providing professional service to any kind of inspection by complete coordinating between suppliers/customers and internal departments
- Being proactive with initiative apply an active and systematic management process of the area operation across south east Asian region of Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Myanmar & Cambodia
- Ensure well understanding of customer inspection procedure and garment technical or quality knowledge to different brand for each area customers
- Keep professional following and complete controlling for branch inspection operation, field monitoring
- Provide professional communications with customer and keep good following up any question/comments/claims from our customer
- Give good visibility of inspection to each customer with full and accurate information on time & monitor correct data on PLM system
- Monitoring branch financial report, information providing or supporting to push payment if prepayment or outstanding and cost wised during daily operations
- Make suggestions for improvement and provide necessary assistant on general administration, inspection procedure updating on customer delegated
- Make sure team with good follow up inspection procedure and meeting minutes of customers assigned, give guidance and ensure team member to provide complete information/comments/requirements to planning team and inspector on time, and send inspection planning/report with high accuracy to customers on time.
- Be good at finding area for improvement for each member and providing improvement suggestion. Train team member to be more professional on communication and knowledge of garment quality etc. Arrange team to study customer knowledge and discuss customer procedure, help team to improve and work independently and efficiently.
- Be proactive to find potential risk and make relative suggestion to avoid mistakes. Train team member to work with more initiative, be more proactive and suggestion making.
- Coordinate and provide necessary support on the relationship and communication between team member with customer, supplier, planner and inspectors.
- Make sure good cooperation with account department on providing complete information for issuing invoice on time and following payment status.
- Monitor team member to provide necessary sample and documents to technical department for claim analysis
- Provide suggestions on current team organization chart and working procedure based on business requirement and increasing.
- Provide assistance to operation manager on daily operating and cooperation to other operation teams, being responsible for adjusting assignment among direct team if necessary and checking of member’s leave and expense claims.
- Strengthen team spirit of cooperation each other and cohesion. Analysis of monitoring data of staff and proposals for improvements
- Supporting company value, missions, regulations and working procedures, ensure entire understanding and full cooperation with other departments (members, team leaders and managers).
- Reporting to Higher General Manager timely & accurately
- At least 10 years’ experience of being senior. Merchandiser/ factory manager in Garment industry, at least 3 years’ supervisor experience. Know-how on manufacturing of garment and quality control is preferable.
- Degree of bachelor in English or textile is preferable
Skills and Personal Assets
- Good communication in English (oral and writing)
- Computer skills
- Team spirit
- Practical and flexible
- Initiative and Proactive
- Good capability of planning, organizing, coordinating, controlling, implementing and communicating
Handle more customers and projects/ Management of area