- In the context of The Company Design and Build policy and processes, is responsible for the site construction operational part (logistics, local purchases, site activities coordination and monitoring (Civil Work , mechanical and electrical, commissioning), in line with the project strategy and contractual commitments.
He reports operationally to the Project Manager.
- implement, in connection with the Project Manager, the project strategy.
- Guarantees the application of The Company and local QHSE rules in his/her area.
- In addition to his/her responsibilities in terms of quality, timing and technical performance for the area he keeps the project manager informed about project control information (progress).
- Manages the relationships with external stakeholders (client, consulting engineer, partners and subcontractors) in his/her area.
- Applies and implements site contract management in his/her area.
- Is responsible for the concretization of opportunities identified on his/her perimeter.
- Identifies, analyses and manages risks in the area for which he/she is responsible.
- Leads project control for his/her area (progress measurement, change management, event log, non-conformities, gap measurement…).
- Consolidates site reports on his/her scope of responsibility
- Ensure the quality control and document are done as per procedures at each stage of the construciton and commissioning.
- Contribution to team buildings.
- Bachelor’s degree or above or abounded at site management experience.
- 10 years’ site working experience.
- Hability to work in multicultural team
- General experience/knowledge in construction (civil work and erection) whatever the origin of the qualification.
- Hability to manage site communication with internal / external stakeholders.
- Good English level and hability to use communication tools.
- HSE pro active
- Rigorous in following contract requirements