Location: Ha Noi (Vietnam)
Hierarchical level: Engineer
Senior level: Sales & Service Engineer
Base salary: US$1,500
Car allowance: US$350
Performance bonus: Maximum 8.3%
1. Job Description:
• Executes field service activities such as installation, setup, maintenance, repair, trouble shooting, training and technical consulting at customer site based on applicable processes and guidelines.
• Executes in-house repair activities of machines and equipment based on applicable processes and guidelines.
• Executes feasibility testing and technical customer consulting based on applicable processes and guidelines.
• Executes 1st level service helpdesk duties based on applicable processes and guidelines.
• Assist Sales and management in technical support for customer visits.
• Support Admin/internal sales as required.
• Achieve revenue target for spare parts & service contract set by management in assigned area.
• Monitor customer, competitor activity & gather general market information and feedback to headquarter.
• Ensure Code of Conduct compliances.
2. Authority to decide:
(Authority to grant discount, signature authority, authority according to policies, etc.)
• Acts on executing field service activities.
• Acts on in-house services and technical customer consulting.
• Acts and plan on feasibility testing and technical customer consulting.
• Acts and plan on executing helpdesk duties and technical customer consulting.
• Acts on service administration and field feedback reporting.
• Acts on enforcement of Code of Conduct compliance.
• Diploma / Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
• Good basics in automation and software.
• >5 years in the multi-national industrial environment, preferably with experience in wire processing machines.
Expertise and methodology
(Business knowledge, languages, MS-Office, etc.)
• Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM package appreciated.
• Fundamental understanding and skills on, Mechanical, electronical and software, able to conduct training in technical environment.
• Able to create local needed service/customer/internal documents.
Other requirement criteria
(Personal related competence as social competence, management competence, strategic competence, willingness to travel, etc.)
• Presentation skills.
• Communication skills.
• Readiness for travelling.
• Flair for a technology driven environment.
• English (Advanced Level).
• Other languages appreciated.
• Providing a responsive and competent field service support to the customers in the assigned area.
• Maintain and fill-up customer information on server, installed base (Komax and competitors.
• KPI’s service processes.
• Customer, sales and service feedback.
• Komax Academy rating/soft skill.
• Trouble shooting and de-escalation competence.
• Compliant processes and business behavior.