What You Will Do
- Build and maintain highly scalable web services connected with our mobile, desktop applications and browsers.
- Collaborate effectively with foreign(mostly Korean) team members (designers, developers, managers), as well as other project stakeholders.
- Adhere to the company's project development process.
- Monitor and troubleshoot web services infrastructure.
- Coach team members to help them reach their maximum potential.
What You Are Good At
- Experience in developing web applications with
- Back-end frameworks such as NodeJS with Express, PHP with CodeIgniter, Java with Spring, Python with django.
- Front-end frameworks such as VueJS, ReactJS, AngularJS.
- Knowledge of RDBMS such as PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- Knowledge of modern OO patterns, techniques and concepts
- Familiar with issue tracking, wiki, version control systems such as JIRA, Confluence, SVN, Git, etc.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of RESTful API.
- 1+ years(s) of experience in cloud infrastructure especially AWS.
- Proficient in continuous building, deploying, clustering.
- Experience in scripting like bash, python, etc.
- Experience in web servers like nginx, apache on *nix system.
- Proficient in code review and code refactoring.
- Hands-on experience in web security.
- Knowledge of medical, dental domain.
- Good communication in Korean.