Requirement Background: System integration, Audio Visual, Building Automation, or a consumer electronics/technology background.
- Sourcing new clients.
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Building a referral and lead generation network.
- Implementing agreed sales targets and objectives.
- Reviewing own sales performance with the aim of exceeding sales targets.
- Delivering accurate and timely sales and pipeline reports as required.
- Determining new opportunities by analyzing customer/market segment needs.
- Determining what clients's business requirements are, whether the products or services being considered are suitable.
- Understanding a client’s needs and communicating solutions designteam.
- Close the deal.
Skills and Interests:
To succeed in sales you will need:
- The ability and desire to sell professionally, ability to persuade and influence people.
- The ability to manage client relationships.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- A proven sales track record, and understanding of the sales cycle.
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition.
- A pro-active self-starting personality with the ability to operate both individually and as part of a team.
- Outstanding needs analysis, positioning, business justification and closing skills.
- A high commercial acumen and a record of confidence dealing with middle managers through to decision makers.
- Industry knowledge and experience in ELV, A/V systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (presentations, proposals, and contracts).
- Must speak and understand English.
- A confident and determined approach.
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection.
- The ability to flourish in a competitive environment.
- A willingness to travel as the position needs dictate.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
In most cases, you''ll need to be educated to degree level, possibly with relevant work experience and vocational skills. For more mature applicants, you must be able to demonstrate the necessary skills.
Relevant sales experience is vital, combined with an understanding of IT.
It's important that you keep up to date with new developments in technology. However, you will be given training on the job, both in-house and externally.
Once you're experienced, you could move into a more senior role. Alternatively, you could specialise in a technical, hands-on role, or you could move into people, team or sales management.
High salary offered / Negotiable.