- 8h30-18h00, Monday to Friday.
- If and when the company requires their contribution.
Student Recruitment for Professional Courses
1. To deliver enrolment targets through partner agencies, institutions, individual students, sponsors and other recruitment channels.
2. Implement the Sales & Marketing Plan to ensure student enrolment targets are achieved.
3. Build strong relationships with partner organisations, agencies and other channels for students’ enrolment.
4. Responsible for the day-to-day support, servicing, and management of a selected network of recruitment channels which will involve visiting agencies, partners, institutions, sponsors etc.
5. Conceptualise, execute and represent in key promotional activities including Open houses, Fairs, Trade exhibitions, Demonstrations Road shows etc.
6. Take a pro-active role in leading the follow-up to ensure high application to enrolment conversion rate to SCHOOL programmes and work closely with admissions and academics in achieving this goal.
7. Coordinate sales effort with team members and colleagues in other departments.
8. Achieve agreed upon enrolment targets and outcomes within schedule.
9. Work closely with Student Affair team to proactively solve student issues, if any arise.
10. Provide training to key staff in partner organisations, agents and counsellors through regular visits and training sessions.
11. Maintain up to date records of the student recruitment and admissions process.
12. Submit fortnightly activity reports to the Academic Dean.
13. Attend management and governance meetings and represent the department as and when required.
Establish partnership with industry partners:
14. Establish, develop and maintain positive business with hospitality organizations in order to get apprenticeship for students.
15. Analyse the market’s potential, gather market and customer information.
16. Reach out to partner leads through cold callings, meetings.
17. Achieve agreed upon enrolment targets and outcomes within schedule.
18. Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
19. Track sales and status reports, meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas.
20. Keep abreast of best practices in the industry / sector and promotional trends.
21. Advise management on forthcoming product developments, promotions etc. and lead ongoing discussions.
22. Support events and activities and various arms.
23. Report the various issues pertaining to sales, marketing and partnerships to the Management on time.
24. Be an ambassador.
25. Ensure alignment to brand, vision, mission and values.
26. Maintain pristine personal grooming, housekeeping standards around work desk and other office premises.
27. Follow rules and regulations in terms of cyber security and follow good housekeeping practices in office computer and server.
28. Adhere to the social media policy of company all the time.
29. Be able to travel.
30. Any other duty as assigned by Academy Manager.
University Degree or equivalent qualification with minimum 5 years in similar role in education/culinary industry.
Fluent in English.
Familiar with Microsoft Office.
Excellent communication, presentation and man management skills.
Proven leadership skills and results.
Able to work independently to establish processes, policies and ensure adherence.
Comfortable in pioneering work.