- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Meet weekly, monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Explain how products work and how to troubleshoot issues with customers.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare and submit weekly sales reports to management.
- Male / Female
- Between 25 - 35 years
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- English communication. (Thai is Advantage).
- Be able to travel
Benefits & Opportunities:
- Competitive wage, bonus.
- Rapid opportunity for a lifelong career promotion.