Purpose of the job: Responsible for the brand business success and image in implementing the sales plans, operational marketing activities and maintaining the brand standards of customer service and store presentation. S/he is in charge of planning, executing the sales, training and marketing plan in line with the brand strategy and marketing calendar to deliver a total brand experience and image.
- Great communication and retail skills. Experience in running and managing stores and working within the cosmetics industry
- Have a good understanding of business and cosmetics industry
- Experience as a Sales and Marketing Manager in cosmetics industry
- Education: Minimum university education
- Job-Related Experience: Previous experience in cosmetics field preferred. Leadership, training, public speaking experience needed.
- Five years sales, marketing and training experience, cosmetics preferred, Two years management experience required
- Analytical/Interpretive Skills: Training and coaching new and existing employees. Ability to council employee conflicts and to function in a fast paced environment. Embrace the company’s corporate philosophy.
- Ability to inspire and engage people; Managing Agencies and working cross-functions. Embrace the brand identity and be an exemplanary image of the brand. Understanding the brand and image in order to convey, inspire others to embrace it.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication, leadership and organizational skills. Comfortable managing and supervising people.
- Professional attitude and ability to be flexible and deal with change.
- Effort: This position requires excellent communication skills to be performed on a daily basis. The ability to analyze, work with numbers and excel formula is required