I- Position Purpose
- Support and direct Sales executives through training, communication, leadership, motivation, and evaluation to ensure the achievement of distribution, merchandising, and marketing goals to achieve monthly volume targets.
- To develop and manage a high potential team
- To ensure the company continues to dominate the Vietnam Craft beer market by developing plans to meet our volume and distribution goals.
- Developing and providing ongoing sales training for our local sales executives
- Set the direction for success in the Vietnam market by empowering our local executives to act with confidence while being held accountable for success.
- Ensure team maintains retail call frequency to include: detailed selling process, maintain inventory levels, permanent point of sale placements, product rotation, planning promotional activities, and follow-up on deliveries.
- Communicate with all departments as necessary to achieve these goals.
- Provide incentives to induce sales in low performing areas.
- Persuade customers that Platinum is an innovative all-natural premium product
- Plan and execute a daily schedule of sales calls on a pre-determined route; meet with account representatives on a regular basis; work with supplier representatives to promote sales; solicit new business to increase revenue and distribution
- Motivating/Team Building: Lead and have strong working relationships with sales executives
- Instilling commitment and enthusiasm for high levels of performance
- Effectively plan on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, in order to meet quotas and objectives to increase market share and customer service
- Ensure all required documentation is completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure sales team comply with all company policies and processes
- Report on issues related to the competitive market and offer constructive suggestions
III- Core competencies
- Customer Service
- Willing to working at night
- Territory Management,
- Prospecting skills, Self-Confidence
- Product Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Communication skills
- Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
- 3+ years of sales experience.
- Preference for someone who has worked in a developing economy
- A history of developing a solid team of sales performers through recruitment and training.
- Demonstrated success in consistently meeting sales objectives.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, as well as the confidence and polish to represent the company in both formal and informal settings.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word).