1. Continuously develop business in the defined sales region.
2. Position company strategically well for long term success.
3. Maintain a proper sales channel mix in the responsible countries in line with our strategic long term partners.
4. Increase Company Sales and market share in the responsible countries / region.
5. Develop marketing &sales plans for the region.
6. Actively participate in the sales and marketing activities and meetings.
1. Lead and push sales activities in Vietnam for the application: Minerals, Chemicals and Environment
2. Achieve the agreed budget and objectives
3. Balance business risks as much as possible; e.g. minimize risks of bad dept and obsolete stock
4. Conduct proper legal business according to Group guidelines.
5. Pricing within the Region in accordance with SEA policy.
1. Increase sales and market share in the responsible countries / region.
2. Build up and maintain good relationships to our key customers and partners in the Region, based on trust, fairness and mutual understanding.
3. Understand the specific needs of the customer.
4. Develop Sales & Marketing plans for the individual countries according to the customer needs and in line with our capabilities.
5. Review, update and implement the Sales plan of the region in co-operation with the Management of office from Singapore Pte Ltd.
6. Convey these plans into actions and carry them out.
7. Develop and maintain price structure for the region, maintaining a reasonable sales margin
8. Share and synchronize prices and major activities with the Singapore Sales and Management team.
9. Share market information with Singapore Management team.
10. Secure sustainable growth of business.
11. Generate value added offerings for our Customer.
12. Update and develop sales contracts with our partners.
13. Identify new opportunities in the region.
14. Support of the Business Unit - and the South East Asia Region's strategy.
15. Company’s employee’s responsibility is to make sure of the customer’s satisfaction.
16. Co-ordinate daily business issues with the related departments like Marketing, Customer Service and Technical Center/Product Management.
17. Collect information about the markets and react accordingly. Distribute those information to Company Management if necessary.
18. Active participation in the Singapore (SEA) Sales Meetings.
19. Constantly monitor and update the information about customer needs and competitors; communicate actively to Singapore management team and HQ in Switzerland.
20. Minimize accounts receivables; anticipate risk of loss by taking appropriate measures. Evaluate credibility of new accounts (in conjunction with our finance department).
21. Take leading role of marketing and sales actions (including Exhibitions) in the Region.
22. Work closely with our Application Engineers/Technical Consultants to support our customers.
23. Manage quality cases in the region in co-operation with our Technical department and with our Quality Team in Switzerland.
24. Other assignment as required by the Business Unit Manager.
1. Good English language knowledge, both in written and verbal. Any other Asian language according to the country responsibility
2. Degree in Chemical Engineering
Skill / Experience:
1. Proven Sales Record
2. Dynamic, pro-active work style
3. Good team player, self-motivated, well-organized and result-oriented
4. High degree of travelling to the countries in the region is required
5. Technical understanding of Filter Media and Filtration processes
6. Computer skills (MS office) & CRM
7. Profound knowledge of related production processes