Sales Director (Could be leveled up to COO)
Field: Packaging manufacturing
Scope of work: Taking care of the company’s business development and dedicating to accelerating the company’s performance.
▪ Building strong connections with current clients and partners.
▪ Utilizing expertise and relationships for the development of new clients and partners.
▪ Developing new business opportunities.
▪ Providing market intelligence and reports to assist the company’s strategy making, such as: Plastic
industry’s information (market share, competitor’s position…), market situation (noodles sector, FMCG
sector…), Vietnam’s economic…
▪ Executing management plans to boost the company’s sales performance.
▪ Following up B.O. D’s requests.
Inter-relation/ : Directly report to General Director.
▪ At least 15+ years working experience in FMCG/Chemical/Packaging companies (Packaging
&packaging related fields are preferred).
▪ Having a wide network of relationships with partners in the plastic industry/plastic related
▪ Being adept at market data gathering.
▪ Fluent in Vietnamese and English.
About at least $4000 in salary (negotiable).
▪ Social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance as regulated by the law.
▪ Medical insurance, phone and transportation allowances.
▪ 13th month salary.
▪ Bonus basing on KPI performance.
▪ Regular traveling.