Job definition: Regional Sales Manager
Reporting: VP Global Sales
Full responsibility of the sale cycle in a territory, from market development stage through closing the purchase orders:
- Initiate engagement with targeted customers and partners, lead the opportunity development process. Establishes productive e, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer and partner accounts.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts / territory.
- Responsible for responding to tenders and submitting proposals.
- Identifies and develops channel partners – OEM’s, Rep’s, and distributors. Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customers' needs on an ongoing basis. Leads solution development efforts that best address customer's needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Work closely with channel partners to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution. Gain full understanding of the customer's challenges, culture, environment, market trends, future technologies, and partners that may affect the customer's business.
- Achieve annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts.
- Extensive travel within the assigned territory. 75% of the time.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Engineering degree an advantage
- Minimum 8 years of channel sales and end user direct sale experience in a B2B sales environment
- Proven experience in a long, complex sales cycle processes
- Proven experience in local Vietnam market
- Extensive knowledge in water and waste water treatment industries
- Experience in technical product sales to include system sales –a plus
- Experience in large, globally oriented companies
- Fluent in English
- Willingness for extensive travel
Required skills and characteristics:
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Well organized
- Excellent interpersonal relationship
- Self-motivated, pusher.