DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the Region’s Development and Management of Sales Plans and Programs
- Contribute to the Achievement of the Region’s Plans and Programs through the Management of Sales force to deliver Sales Volume and Revenue targets
- Leads the Region Sales Team in the preparation of the Annual Business Plans aligned to Director Board’s Directions, Plans and Programs
- Leads the Region Sales Team in the preparation of the Monthly, Weekly and Daily Workplans aligned to the Annual Business Plans
- Manages the Selling of Company Products, Ensures Availability of Company Brands, Merchandising and Promotions Activities
- Management of Trade Outlets,
- Management of Credit Issuances and Collections
- Building, Maintaining Goodwill and Enhancing Customer Relations
- Training and Development of Sales Personnel.
- Proper management of Financial Resources of his assigned Region
Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent training.
2. Work Experience
Experienced in the areas of Sales operations with at least 5 years in similar position in beverages/wine/beer/FMCG.
3. Skills required
- Thorough knowledge of Sales system, Markets and business practices in Vietnam.
- Extensive network in the fields
- Effective English oral and written communication skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel.
- Personnel management skill.