- Participating and representing Research & Development function for Pepper and Tropical Spices to deliver commercially viable products.
- Translates product concepts to technically feasible and consumer-relevant products using information from product testing during all phases of product development.
- Developing robust formulations that meet the appropriate nutritional, regulatory and customer requirements.
- Planning, executing and evaluating experiments from bench top through commercialization.
- Work in both a pilot plant and manufacturing environments.
- The ability to interpret and leverage experimental data to develop robust formulations.
- Directing R&D Technical Associates to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Applies knowledge of regulations, nutritional, food and understands implications to product design.
- Support rapid technical assessment of innovation proposals including efficient cross-functional and multi-regional partnering.
- Leverage education, prior experience, and eventual market knowledge to recommend innovation opportunities for evaluation.
Education & Qualifications :
- B Tech in Food Technology / M Sc in Chemistry or Equivalent with strong experience in Food FMCG
- 15 years overall experience with at least 5 years of experience in the managerial role in Research & Development in a food processing industry
- Awareness on Food Regulations
- Knowledge of Food Microbiology & ISO 22000, BRC, HACCP
Excellent written and verbal communication in English