- Degree in Forestry, Mechanical/ Electrical engineering or its equivalent
- Fresh graduate(s) may consider
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and in team
- Able to communicate in English
- Able to travel and work in shift duty
- Inspect and approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Communicate required adjustments to production supervisor.
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; feedback for process improvement.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.