1) Purchasing function
- Find alternative and new source of materials, to ensure:
- The supplier has ability to supply product which are conformed to the specified requirements.
- Other advantages such as pricing, payment terms, transport, lead time, fast response in complaint handling, certification of supplier’s quality management system.
- Control purchasing progress, ensure to buy the goods which meets client’s requirement.
- To ensure that all purchase products conform to specified requirements as well as regulatory requirements, purchasing are planned and carried out by the designated management personel under adequate control
- The quality requirements are established and documented in material specification for raw and packaging materials which are giving profound impact on the quality of the final product.
- To ensure that all purchased materials are delivered to company on time, avoid any delay caused lost sales.
- Support in launching new products:
- To advise Marketing about suppliers and new packagings, to ensure stocks in warehouse on time to meet the launching date of new products
- Feedback to supplier:
- Notify to suppliers on weakness / non-conforming products when getting the Non-Conformance Report, to require for implementing corrective and preventive action.
- Access all suppliers monthly and notify the assessment to supplier, to require for implementing corrective and preventive action.
- Responsible for all the payments to suppliers, Becamex, Cosimex and Government Treasury to ensure that all the payment on time and not effect to the delivery of suppliers and clearance.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely update of all purchasing information to support effective planning process.
- Report the Purchasing activity monthly to General Director
2) Import - Export function
- Liaise with VSIP’s MB to apply import quota.
- Plan to reduce all the unnecessary cost in handling (demurrage charge).
- With export customers, liaise with Planning, Production & QC to ensure to meet the demand about the documentation, quantity, quality, shipping date
- To be in charge in the product registration of import finished goods.
- To report to VSIP’s MB Import – Export status report quarterly.
- Carry out all tasks concerning to Purchasing & Import - Export assigned by General Director.
- University graduate preferably in Economics discipline and he/she has at least 03 years experience in the relevant specialties.
- Good communication at English and Vietnamese.
- Proficient in office software.