The company is seeking a driven sales professional with experience in the audio, video, lighting and control solutions business to drive the Project business in Vietnam
This position is responsible for building the Project business in Vietnam and support to the distribution channel. The Project Sales Lead collaborates with a team in the Regional Office to build mindshare and competencies in the local ecosystem of System Integrators, Consultants, Distributors, Dealers to meet defined financial goals, increase market share and ensure partner and customer satisfaction.
- Engage with local consultants, SI and end users
- Provide support to local distributors
- Build project pipelines and provide local intel on upcoming bids to identify opportunities
- Work with relevant stakeholders (distributors, consultants, end customers) for effective bid management and growth of install business
- Coordinate Partner, Consultant, SI Training in consultation with Application and Technical team
- Coordinate bid designs, cost estimations, engineering specifications with local distributor and regional teams
- Work with APAC team to prepare sales forecasts and growth plans for the country
- Know the install channel structure, local competitors and assist the distributor in setting the right market price to improve market share
- Participate in client interactions to ensure training, customer satisfaction and management involvement regularly.
- At least 8+ years experience in sales management with a proven track record of growing and sustaining sales revenue.
- Prior sales experience in audio, video, lighting and control products and solutions.
- Technical understanding and knowledge of audio, video, lighting and control systems, products, solutions, network, distribution and interfaces, etc.
- Possess own transportation
- Good connections with System Integrators or worked in a SI environment before
- Excellent communication skills and outgoing personality.
- Strong stakeholders management especially in managing customer relationships.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced/high-pressure environment, while maintaining good customer relations at all times.
- Ability to take initiative, while prioritizing and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to demonstrate assertiveness, and have a professional approach.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Willingness to travel domestically (up to 50%).