- In the context of the Group's policy and processes, is responsible for managing, coordinating, implementing, executing, checking and completing specific projects, in line with the company's strategy, commitments, and objectives.
- In the context of his/her duties, reports operationally to the Executive Director of the profit Centre and functionally to the Executive Director of the profit center or to the Executive Director of the DB business
- Proposes, implements and adapts the project realization strategy.
- Guarantees the application of QHSE rules in his/her area.
- Autonomous in the definition of the objective and baseline values.
- Responsible for the costs (margin objective), quality, lead times and technical performance of the project for which he/she is responsible.
- Independently manages, anticipates and influences relationships with external stakeholders (client, consulting engineer, partners and subcontractors).
- Proposes and implements contract management.
- Leads, coordinates and federates his/her team around the business strategy.
- Is capable of managing a multicultural team and contributes to the different HR wheel processes concerning the teams allocated to him/her for the project.
- Defines his/her needs and manages relationships with internal stakeholders (subsidiary managers: engineering, procurement...) of the area for which he/she is responsible. Alerts his/her hierarchical superiors where necessary.
- Identifies, manages and concludes opportunities.
- Identifies, analyses and manages the risks in the area for which he/she is responsible.
- Issues reports on his/her area of responsibility.
- Directs the REX.
SEE MORE DETAILS IN ATTACHED JD PDF