• Tracking, monitoring production processes. Combined with the relevant departments to ensure
• Receiving and processing order from Sale team, Develop team.
• Checking shipping schedule & order status
• Make the planning for production site.
• Update on-going products and status updated timely
• Set planning production daily/weekly/monthly based on performance of each machine
• Calculate raw-material for production
• Keep contact with customers during the build schedule and shipment.
• At least 2 years’ experience in production planning/ production management and inventory
management, preferably in textile, plastics, packaging
• English communication and literacy.
• Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP/SAP systems
• Computer skills (Excel)
• Self-motivated and can work independently
• Salary: up to $1000 plus other benefit
• Health Insurance, Social Insurance, company trip, free lunch, etc…
• Work in an active environment with friendly colleagues
• Working time: Monday - Saturday: 8:00AM - 5PM
• Working location: Tan Tao Iz, Binh Tan Dist, Ho Chi Minh City