- Report directly to Vice Director and General Director (Expat)
- Senior Planning Manager;
- Business trips abroad (Thailand, Germany, China ...) may be requested from time to time.
- Control/Manage Planning Dept in assigning the works for each Planning staffs.
- Prepares contracts for purchases, sub-contractors for fabric D&F, printing, all special processing, sub-contractors for knitting, sub-contractors cut and sew manufacture.
- Follow up the status of all orders.
- Buy material for knitting production;
- Inform the delivery schedule of yarn to Knitting and Inventory
- Manage greige to dyeing and finishing;
- Prepare weekly fabric schedule OR have weekly fabric schedule prepared;
- Check and send weekly yarn status report: If yarn order required, advise on report and review with director.
- Prepare report of major customers’ designs and orders, production and shipment schedules
- Supervise and follow up on the plastic tubes report
- Follow up on all orders from all customers and be able to supply all needed information
- Provide all order tracking reports for any order
- Provide all order closing report after the order has been shipped.
- Have a weekly meeting with knitting to discuss the knitting schedule and upcoming orders, any issues with machines etc and any other issues (if any).
- Have a weekly meeting with C&S to discuss any issues related to the fabric schedule, sundries deliveries etc.
- Other jobs as required by the Management of Company.
Responsibilities in details: will be informed when interview.
- Excellent communication skills
- Very independent in work.
- Responsible in work.
- High ethical responsibility.
- Excellent Team player and Cooperation.
- Confidentiality about our products and customers.
- Good English in both speaking and writing. Fluent and understandable English communication. This is a must;
- University graduate (eg.: textile related university, industrial management, …) preferred (not a must in case sufficient experience);
- Textile knowledge/ background preferred;
- Manufacturing experience is a must;
- Experience as a Senior Planning Manager for at least 3-4 years (preferable in the textile/garment industry);
- Computer skills required (MS Office: Word, Excel).
- Salary: Competitive.
- Benefits and holidays: According to Vietnamese Labor Laws and company's policy.
- Review salary yearly. 13th month salary.
- Health check yearly.
- Internal Training and External Training.
- Lunch, Tet Gift, Birthday Gift, Woman Day Gift for Female staff, Mid-Autumn Gift, Year-end Party ...
- Working place: Tan Binh Industrial Park/ HCM.