Female, Vietnamese only, having experience in sales or marketing is the plus.
Working location: Dist.1 HCMC
- Handling of petty cash and making the weekly report.
- Providing weekly reports on the running of an office.
- Be responsible for purchasing, storing and delivering stationery.
- Advising the management department on financial planning, budgeting, cash flow, and policy matter.
- Reviewing administrative policy.
- General affair work
- Receiving & welcoming guests and visitors.
- Establishing and monitoring staff performance and development goals, set objectives, establish priorities, conduct annual performance appraisals, and administer salary adjustments.
- Representing the organization externally, as necessary, particularly in banking and other pertinent legal issues by taking the lead on legal questions that may arise.
- Provide inputs/insights to the Management relating to issues that needed to be discussed for the improvement of Representative Office.
- Work and discuss closely with company head office about any issues to ensure proper functioning of the office.
- Perform a day-to-day management of the Rep Office and ensure that all work programs are carried out in accord with company’s headquarters including preparation of the budget, reporting on budget/program performance, and new staff selection and recruitment.
- Obtaining necessary approvals for all office’s needs.
- Always check assumptions against facts when taking any decisions with an eye to the impact on others and on the organization.
Human Resource Management
Building a general regulatory for an employee in the rep. office.
Filling of taxation monthly for all staffs in the rep. office.
- Establishing and monitoring staff performance and development goals, set objectives, establish priorities, conduct annual performance appraisals.
- Conveys enthusiasm and passion to create a comfortable working environment.
- To help in marketing research is needed, especially at the purchase side.
- To support Marketing / Sales’ personnel by monitoring on-going shipments and payments to ensure on-time delivery.
- The other duties as assigned by Headquarter from time to time.