Working location: Dist.1 HCMC
Report to CEO
Manage team of 3 members.
Deliver a comprehensive product marketing plan:
- Create the strategic direction, brand plan and portfolio strategy that ensures the long-term growth (in volume and equity terms) of the platinum portfolio
- Develop marketing campaigns that are brilliantly executed and highly creative, across a range of marketing disciplines (ATL, BTL, TTL, Social/Digital, Experiential).
Effective delivery of the brands marketing mix and growth drivers
Build the capability of internal marketing teams under his/her leadership.
A strong marketer who has a track record of building growth from global or local brands, based on strong insights of consumers.
- 6+ years of experience in Brand and Commercial Strategies, working with Senior Management team. Graduate/MBA preferred.
- Have a strong strategic agility, understands Route-to-Consumer and business model challenges, and will be comfortable with ‘creation’ of growth drivers derived from local insights.
- Preferred discipline consumer marketing experience, especially with FMCG or alcohol experience. A track record of building brands with insight driven program driven via excellent execution.
- Has local Vietnam marketing experience.
- A good commercial mind and understanding of P&L.
- Experience in working on repositioning iconic global brands based on local insight will be a plus. Understand and appreciate luxury category is a plus.
Relationship Management with External and Internal stakeholders and Influencers
Fluent in English
Male/ Female, Vietnamese only.