|Conduct auditing jobs on Health, Safety, Environment and Labor Law Compliance including:|
- Document review, preparing audit plan for on-site audit activities;
- Follow up corrective actions from customer, complete audit report and submit report for final approval;
- Manage customer’s expectations and delivery of services according to company's policy and procedures;
- Stay updated of the related market regulations as well as technical requirements; continuously study and inform the sales team about major challenges of those;
- Support other services such as conduct training, inspection and customer care (seminar, technical support) on requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or above, major in chemical engineering will be advantageous;
- At least 4 year experience working in production, R&D or EHS management of manufacturer;
- At least 1 qualification of following audit schemes: BSCI, ICS, EICC and PSCI;
- At least 3 year experience working in 2nd or 3rd party audit Corporate Social Responsibility;
- Good command of spoken and written English;
- High problem solving skills, analytical/ observation skills;
- Experience in dealing with high position people;
- Experience in project management and ability to meet deadlines;
- Expertise in using emails, internet searching and Microsoft Office;
- Willing to travel frequently and work under pressure.
- Good communication and customer services skills;
- Be able to work independently as well as team work;
- Be able to work in a multi-cultural / multi-national environment;
- Having good sense of staying integrity and comply with applicable code of conduct.