- Research & analyze current business situation of the customers to support Sales & Operations team serve them at the most efficient way.
- Collaborate with all related departments, teams, and our logistics suppliers to ensure the best quality service be provided to customers.
- Follow up all available sales lead pipelines to develop new business opportunities.
- Participate in handling RFQ from Key customers to understand well about customers’ demands and upcoming development plan.
- Execute business strategies, promote the company’s products & services to existing Key Account customers and potential targets.
- Execute business meetings with prospective clients & follows up.
- Collaborate with Operations teams, being a main contact window to handle all inquiries, required updates from Key Account customers, and trouble shooting.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Computer software.
- At least 3-year or more experience in Customer service and Operations in Freight Forwarding.
- BA in Business Management, International Trade & Transportation, Foreign Trade, Logistics or other major from the respectable institution (University and College in domestic or overseas)
- Fluent ability in both written and spoken English