- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Assures compliance with local and corporate policies, regulations and laws.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Advise the director of personnel, salaries, taxes and other issues related to corporate finance.
- Minimum one or more years recent experience in accounting/financial.
- English: Fluency in speaking and writing and in making finance report .
- Literacy in computer programs, social media, and databases including the use of standard office system (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)