WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- A candidate who has considerable experience in "React Native". This is important as React has become the standard for Mobile development in the IoT space in Client's place. React Native developers should know about Android and iOS as well (since React Native is used to build these application), but primarily client is looking for React developers.
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or Engineering preferred), or strong software development background
- Strong knowledge of iOS Swift
- React Native is a big Plus (willing to learn this on the job)
- A keen sense of what makes a good user experience.
- Track record of developing and launching Apps on the Play Store, and working to iterate and improve them.
- Company is an organisation that is focused on results and we are looking for someone who knows how to get the job done regardless of circumstance.
- Company has always been an organisation that has never been happy with the status quo and we are looking for someone that will always look for ways to make us better in any way possible.
Company is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.