* Recruitment (60%)
- Planning, budgeting projects related to Recruitment process (Tech and Non-tech)
- Collaborating with internal departments or others in building brand positioning and improvement strategies for company on labor market
- Building and consulting about policies, procedures related to recruitment/replacement process
- Implementing recruitment processes to meet the company’s needs and requirements
- Managing Recruitment team
- Supervising the evaluation of candidate’s performance during probation.
- Assisting on-board/ off-board works for employees
* Training and Development (10%)
- Consulting / Modifying company department’s structure, missions, job descriptions to adapt to the company working processes.
- Consulting the Head of Human Resources Department about the Career Development scheme for employees as well as executing those plans.
- Implementing, analyzing, evaluating and identifying training needs (internal and services) annually, as well as additional training needs when required.
* Achievements and working capability management (10%)
- Executing and consulting in setting KPIs for every employee and department annually
- Consulting and evaluating the KPIs performance regularly and at the end of each year.
- Executing the evaluation of employees’ working capability regularly
- Consulting the Head of every department about applying the result of the evaluation in adjusting salaries, promotions and trainings .
* Payroll and C&B (10%)
- Consulting the C&B’s procedures and system.
- Consulting the Head of every department about salary review, bonus and other remuneration packages of each employee in order to motivate staffs and ensure the objectivity among the workplace.
- Proving employees’ feedbacks about the C&B’s procedures and policies for further continuous upgrades so as to meet the employees’ needs.
* Employee relationship (10%)
- Announcing, guiding, consulting the implementation of Human Resources’ policies toward all departments and other related parties.
- Receiving and scrutinizing feedbacks and complaints from employees toward the HR’s policies.
- Participating in the process of dealing with working violations and disputes
- Bachelor degree required: major in HR Management / Laws / Economics is an advantage.
- A minimum of 2-year experience in HR for IT, E-commerce, B2C businesses.
- Carefulness, strong sense of responsibility and pressure handling.
- Organizing, managing, training, communicating, negotiating and problem solving skills
- Be passionate about the job and committed to the company.
- Having a profound understanding of Labor Law, Union and Administrative papers.
- Having the special insurance: Can use all medical services in almost every Hospital with the best quality and without waiting.
- Be provided with health check’s costs annually.
- Our company will bear all insurance costs required by the Government.
- Eligible to buy company’s stocks (according to the company’s policies)
- Annual holidays and teambuilding activities (at least 1 per quarter).
- Birthday presents as well as presents in other public holidays.
- Can participated in every Union’s activities and other outdoor activities.
- 13th month salaries, bonuses based on your performance at the end of each year.
- Can participate in company’s training courses
- Working time: 8 AM – 17.30 PM – Monday to Friday. Annual leaves and other types of leaves according to the Labor Law.
- Salary and position review: once every year base on your performance.