Report to HRD
Working location: Dist. 7 HCMC
Training and Development (60%)
- Consulting / Modifying company department’s structure, missions, job descriptions to adapt to the company working processes.
- Consulting the Head of Human Resources Department about the Career Development scheme for employees as well as executing those plans.
- Implementing, analyzing, evaluating and identifying training needs (internal and services) annually, as well as additional training needs when required.
- Oversee succession planning
- Research and conduct psychological assessment for training, recruitment, and promotion
- Design & deliver leadership development program to build leadership capability
- Responsible for developing, coordinating the implementation of People Development/Career plans and initiatives to improve the competencies and effectiveness of the organization.
Achievements and working capability management (10%)
- Executing and consulting in setting KPIs for every employee and department annually
- Consulting and evaluating the KPIs performance regularly and at the end of each year.
- Executing the evaluation of employees’ working capability regularly
- Consulting the Head of every department about applying the result of the evaluation in adjusting salaries, promotions, and training.
Employee relationship (10%)
- Announcing, guiding, consulting the implementation of Human Resources’ policies toward all departments and other related parties.
- Receiving and scrutinizing feedbacks and complaints from employees toward the HR’s policies.
- Participating in the process of dealing with working violations and disputes
- Planning, budgeting projects related to Recruitment process (Tech and Non-tech)
- Collaborating with internal departments or others in building brand positioning and improvement strategies for the company on the labor market
- Building and consulting about policies, procedures related to the recruitment/replacement process
- Implementing recruitment processes to meet the company’s needs and requirements
- Managing Recruitment team
- Supervising the evaluation of the candidate’s performance during probation.
- Assisting on-board/ off-board works for employees
Payroll and C&B (10%)
- Consulting the C&B’s procedures and system.
- Consulting the Head of every department about salary review, bonus and other remuneration packages for each employee in order to motivate staffs and ensure the objectivity of the workplace.
- Proving employees’ feedbacks about the C&B’s procedures and policies for further continuous upgrades so as to meet the employees’ needs.
- Male/ Female, Vietnamese only.
- Bachelor degree required: major in HR Management / Laws / Economics is an advantage.
- A minimum of 2-year experience in HR for Retail, IT, E-commerce, B2C businesses.
- Carefulness, strong sense of responsibility and pressure handling.
- Organizing, managing, training, communicating, negotiating and problem-solving skills
- Be passionate about the job and committed to the company.
- Having a profound understanding of Labor Law, Union, and Administrative papers.