GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Manage and operate all HR activities for the branch of Contract Logistics in South.
- Together with the Company Management, manage the requirements of Human Resources to develop and implement organization structure and required reporting matrix.
- Ensure legal and ethical compliance of HR policies, procedures and practices.
- Align, develop, implement, review and interpret HR policies, procedures, and practices through competitive terms and conditions of employment, induction, health, welfare, social, insurance programs and HRM programs.
- Align and manage all the HR related issues, including, recruitment, training, C&B policies, employee relations of all staff levels of the Contract Logistics.
- Drive, formulate, influence, market benchmark, align and implement the company salary administration, job evaluation, incentive and bonus plans.
- Improve staff satisfaction & employee survey results (primus culture).
- Implement a performance management culture (primus culture).
- Optimize the process and the lead time for recruitment continuously (primus efficiency).
- Manage and develop subordinates to promote teamwork.
- Coordinate with Administration and Marketing & Communications for the arrangement of the company’s or employees’ events.
- Supervise for all administrative requirements of the expatriates to ensure their legal working (if applicable) and residence in Vietnam including Visa, resident card, driving license, work permit, house or apartment lease contracts, required exit procedures from time to time to ensure smooth operation and in line with the legal requirements.
- Self-motivated and positive approach.
- Good English communications in both oral and writing.
- Knowledge of Vietnam labor laws and regulations.
- Capabilities of change management.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate well with internal & external authorities from different levels.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource or other related fields.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in human resource in a foreign environment.