Working location: District 12, HCMC
Working time: Mon-Sat morning
Report to the General Director.
- Deploy HR strategies, tactics, procedures, compensation, and benefits,...
- Implement HR tasks: insurance, employee's policies, C&B,...
- Handle problems and disciplinary cases to ensure that actions taken should be in compliance with the labor laws
- Inform HR objectives, purpose, and achievements to other departments
- Report HR issues to superiors
- Control expenditure in agreed budgets
- Provide training activities to staffs
- Other details will be discussed during the interview
- Male, Vietnamese only.
- Academic level: University degree in related fields
- Experience: 5 -10 years
- Language: Good English communication
- Good computer skills
- Leadership skills.
- Negotiation and persuasive skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Change management skills.