Working location: Binh Tan District, HCMC
Report to CEO
- To be in charge of the wide range of HR duties;
- Maintains a strong partnership with the top business leaders to support business objectives by providing leadership for people initiatives, programs, and strategies for the organization.
- To lead workforce planning in coordination with the management team;
- To lead recruitment and the talent development processes and supervise staff development;
- To lead policy development and program execution for employee relations, safety, welfare, wellness and engagement activities;
- To manage employee relations for the entire employee lifecycle and to provide solutions and training to managers and employees on people issues;
- To manage day-to-day HR operations such as performance management, training, compensation and benefits, and process improvement;
- To manage day-to-day GA operations such as procurement IT tools & stationaries, office & training center rent transaction and so on;
- To be responsible for HR compliance;
- To build the local HR team, supervise direct report(s) and their capability development;
- Conduct regular inspection of the factory and to enforce safety & company policies.
- Male/ Female (40- 45 age), Vietnamese only.
- Have 8- 10 years’ experience in working in the multinational manufacturing company or Vietnamese company which has a foreign element.
- Be capable of administrative HR, internal control, training, and CSR.
- Deep knowledge of Vietnamese labor law
- Ability to take initiative to manage operation by involving other members;
- Ability to manage multiple searches/projects while remaining flexible to changing priorities.
- Good Communication Skill;
- Language: good English communication
- Good computer skill & HR Software.