As Senior HR Manager, the position holder will be responsible for all aspects of Human Resource and Admin functions for the Edible Nuts BU which has operations in 5 locations in Vietnam. The key products include Cashew, Walnuts and Almonds.
The key responsibilities for the role will include
· Lead all activities about Human Resource function for the Edible Nuts BU
· Setting up management structure, employees co-operation and working regulation of company. Advising Board of Director about all kinds of policies, management employees to develop smooth functioning of the operations
· Drive key HR processes on Performance Management, Training & Capability Building, Employee Communication, Rewards & Recognition
· Setting up all policies, regulations, benefit, compensation, salary scale system for employees. Policies are concern to Social Insurance and labor disciplinary procedure.
· Developing and keep alive all relations with local government office to respond the needful and fulfil the target of Company.
· Setting up all methods to control Admin-HR expenses to ensure everything cost adherence and optimisation.
· Ensuring HR data is updated and HR metrics reporting
· Groom and develop the location HR teams
3. Skills & Experience Required
· 12 to 15 years of relevant experience in HR department in a food manufacturing or FMCG company with minimum 3 years as HR manager
· English communication skills
· Understanding of factory production processes and capabilities
· The role will be based in HCM City