I- Position Purpose
- Advising on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintaining the financial health of the organization.
- Guiding senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
- Oversee general operations of the Group’s Finance and Accounting Department(s).
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk.
- Control income, cash flow, and expenditure.
- Managing budgets
- Manage cash flow movements between the various companies
- Undertake factors affecting performance
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to management team while recommending further courses of action.
- Ensure group companies comply with statutory requirements
- Work with company secretaries and service companies in Singapore related to Singapore companies’ matters.
- Undertake strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
- Supervise the Accountant(s).
- Provide guidance to Accountant(s) when needed.
III- Required Skills
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Good at English.