Meet established sales and revenue goals for the whole product portfolio being offered in the country under responsibility by:
- Driving and managing current business development opportunities
- Overseeing ongoing monitoring of clients portfolio performance
- Forecasting on prospects
- Developing network relationships with different distribution channels: Brokers, factors, Banks and
- structured Finance
- Leading CUW ( Commercial Underwriting) activities, via appropriate level of delegation
Implementation of the Commercial Blue Print
- Design an action plan to accomplish the current/new business strategy in order to meet objectives taking into account macro and micro economic forecasts. Develop procedures to ensure its effective implementation.
- Conduct needs assessment with key current and potential clients and decide upon appropriate actions and products to meet their individual needs, based on objectives and risk tolerance.
- Ensure entity meets established sales and revenue goals through resolute activity management while keeping expenses minimized.
- Analyze information feedback delivered by the sales force to identify market trends for expanding market size and opportunity newness. Provide recommendations to the Marketing department.
- Identify initiatives to improve the range and quality of products and services provided. Provide advice to the Marketing department.
Management of sales forces in a collaborative environment:
- Lead, direct, optimize and coach the acquisition, development and retention of clients through a constant sales of company products:
- Proactively market clients and prospects: provide support for field sales and regular advice on clients approach.
- Identify relevant business targets for the sales force and set individual and/or collective goals.
- Monitor meetings results with current and prospective clients about their financial needs and aspirations.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities.
- Source new high premium clients.
- Ensure full utilization of the customer management system.
- Oversee the process of identifying, pursuing, and closing sales opportunities for the whole range of products.
- Ensure that all credit insurance documentation is complete, accurate, verified, and complies with the company regulations.
- Pilot negotiations for major commercial accounts.
- Act as a lead in hiring, training, motivating and coaching the sales force in order to maximize team efficiency.
- Lead Agents network (where existing) and manage high level relationship with key brokers.
- Get actively involved in skills development programs for key staff.
- Mobilize resources, either from Commercial, and from Risk dept., to ensure client satisfaction via appropriate field activities (joint visits).
Monitoring & reporting:
- Ensure that all financial targets are met by continuously monitoring individual and collective business results.
- Ensure staff performance improvement by driving key activity and productivity metrics.
- Guarantee effective budgeting and cost control.
- Produce accurate and regular reports to the Senior Management team as required.
- Collaborate with credit underwriting team on analysis of documentation requested to clients, and ensure team based approach to provide needs based credit insurance solutions.
- Organize links with other entities of the company and ensure responsiveness to changes in products and services to cope with changes in the external/internal environment.
- Promote and represent the interests of the company at senior levels, including key customers and heads of key intermediaries.
- Represent the company in the local business community to enhance company’s brand awareness and develop a network of referral sources.
Risk and Compliance:
- Ensure credit commercial Underwriting of Credit Insurance Business, adhering to Group Standards.
- Take joint ownership of the loss ratio on the portfolio with the Risk department and deliver a profitable result to the business.
- Ensure compliance with regulations and procedures as laid down by company and external regulators.
- Result driven: to keep track of targets and generate results regardless of obstacles within deadlines and according to expected standards
- Customer oriented: to identify and understand internal/external customers’ needs and requirements to provide solutions (standard or individual ones). To develop and maintain long-term relationships and co-operate with internal/external customers.
- Well organized: to take into account human, financial and operational resources available in order to manage an efficient and autonomous workflow to deliver appropriate results.
- Team player: to accept and support team objectives. To priorities a collaborative working environment over personal preferences. To maintain team members’ co-operation and good relationships.
- Supportive of change: to pursue continuous improvement by seeking ways to develop products, services or processes for increased efficiency or effectiveness, regardless of where the product, service or process started. To identify new opportunities and to be proactive in initiating ways to promote successful business
- Deliver data and information: to communicate ideas and information completely and accurately in writing. To ensure that messages are understood reliably by others.
- Organizational knowledge: to understand the company’s structure, rules and the general environment in which the company operates.
- Knowledge and information sharing oriented: to proactively share relevant information for the company and/or team members. To support and teach others by transferring acquired knowledge and expertise. To initiate or support sharing systems.
- Negotiating: to work towards win-win outcomes from understanding all stakeholders’ expectations and responding to them adequately to achieving value-added results during negotiations.
- Commitment to results: to actively pursue success in delivering projects and activities based upon factual and accurate analysis regardless of obstacles and within deadlines.
- Team builder: to build effective teams; to develop expertise by empowering people to drive strong performance whilst taking responsibility for one’s mistakes and sharing success
- Cooperation: to foster collaboration across the company’s international and diverse community by building relationships based on trust with managers, peers, teams, and encouraging cross/department talent and initiatives in order to meet internal and external client needs
- Openness: to be keen to communicate a sense of purpose and an innovative vision of change inspired by forward-thinking in order to expand the company’s business acumen and growth opportunities.
- Credit insurance
- A clear understanding of current economic climate and how it affects the market
- Multicultural/international corporate environment: previous experience will be a plus
- Commercial underwriting
- Corporate finance
- Sales management
- Project management
- English – Essential
- Degree educated in Business, Finance or equivalent.
- At least 8 years of credit insurance commercial experience.
- At least 5 years of management experience.