- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Build web applications – Follow coding standards, write automated test cases, deployment scripts.
- Assist in improving app architectures – Explore existing systems, determines areas of maintainability scalability extensibility.
- Translate designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into high performance functional user interfaces.
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting new and emerging front-end technologies.
- Throughout understanding of Reactjs/AngularJS/VueJS & Webpack/Rollup and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of isomorphic Reactjs is plus
- Fluency in HTML5 and CSS3 is plus
- 13th month salary yearly
- Extra bonus based on performance and company profit yearly
- Extra Insurance from group
- Has chance to become the shareholder of the company
- Company Trip and Team building trip annually
- Gift on special days like birthday, Tet and Holidays
- Opportunities to work in Agile Environment
- Team building activities such as Fruit Days, Sport activities like Football club
- Training to develop our employees
- Performance Review every year to adjust Salary and title/position