Working location: Long Thanh, Dong Nai
Main duties: Responsible for the financial health of the company, producing financial reports, analyzing financial figures and support to develop strategies. Providing Board of Management advises in making sound business decisions in the short and long term.
Report to General Manager in Viet Nam & Finance Controller in Singapore
- Managing whole accounting and finance system with the company.
- Responsible for company annual budgeting (incl. Order Intakes Budget, Sales Revenue, Expenses budget) preparation, review and provide quarterly rolling forecast.
- Ensuring cost of each sales order during order processing according to quotation and followed purchasing procedure of the company policy and guideline.
- Support order negotiation by checking contract terms and conditions, analyzing the profitability of each order, review and adjust the credit limit of customer and control the bad debt level.
- Responsible for company ERP (SAP Business One) system, updating, governance, reporting, analyzing and supporting.
- Preparing quarterly cash-flow forecasting, managing AP, AR to smooth the company operations.
- Responsible for annual internal and external auditing, auditing report and Tax issues.
- Set up costing system of production in the Long Thanh factory.
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance.
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk.
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Develop and motivate team member within the finance team.
- Must have experience in working in industrial manufacturing.
- Degree qualified, with a relevant professional qualification such as CPA/CA, ACCA or Professional level of ACCA are preferred.
- Good understanding and knowledge of commercial and able to support sales in contract review and negotiation.
- Good knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office. Good experiences in using SAP system.
- Able to travel for an overseas assignment such as meetings and training when assigned.
- Fluent in English.