Working location: Industrial Park in Thai Nguyen province, Northern Viet Nam
Report to Vice President in Supply Chain (Expat)
Plan, coordinate and control all accounting functions associated with the facility.
Can be comfortable working independently and be able to assist facility management with explanations of financial concepts, company policies, and financial implications of proposed activities.
These essential duties and responsibilities as below:
- Act as primary liaison between location personnel and corporate accounting department.
- Completion of all deliverables associated with the month end closing process. Duties consist of but are not limited to the following: preparation of standard financial statements, calculating estimates and accruals, and recording journal entries.
- Preparation of the facility’s monthly and annual budget and forecasting.
- Calculation of accurate overhead expense rates.
- Facilitate payroll functions.
- Assume leadership role as primary accounting support for Plant Manager.
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Manage the location’s annual physical inventory count.
- Manage fixed asset register.
- Manage accounts payable and work independently with vendors on inquiries.
- Manage any special projects that affect the location’s established financial procedures.
- Male/ Female, Vietnamse only.
- Ability to communicate in English
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Familiar with standard ERP reporting systems.
- Possess solid accounting and analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to maintain appropriate levels of confidentiality.
- Establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Extremely detail oriented with excellent organization skills.
- Ability to manage a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Previous work experience preferred.