Position: Regional Expansion Manager
Report to: Expansion Director
- Accountable to maximize store numbers throughout searching & exploiting every opportunity as Company’s strategies as assigned areas.
- Work closely with the legal department during contract negotiation.
- Monitor vendor to ensure contract performance
- Maintain the relationship of current & potential landlords
- Be responsible for organizing and implementing the plans for the regions under responsibilities.
- Contract renewal supervising & negotiation.
- Develop the data base of the region under responsibilities
- Update and improve the system and process for site selections, leasing and subleasing, lease renewals, lease termination, relocations, and new leases
- Work closely with SLC to evaluate right locations.
- Align with other Departments to develop and improve the SLC and SDC to open stores efficiently.
- Manage and motivate and train staff to improve the efficiency of works.
Education/ Training Qualifications
Bachelor degree in Administration with an emphasis in real estate management and leasing
Vietnamese and international real estate current status and trend
Vietnamese Real Estate Law, Commercial law
Background on Vietnam administration and authority system and processes
Basic background in finance
Skills (Ability to):
Demonstrated ability in managing employees
Ability to understand and manage department budget of the region under responsibilities.
Have a strong customer service focus and orientation.
Communications, presentation, and negotiation skills are required.
To have strong analytical skills, data analysis, problem-solving skills and strategic orientated.
To have strong communication skills and be able to produce various real estate proposals thorough financial analyses and recommendations.
Candidate sourcing and relationship building skills
Ability to deal well with people
Computer literate, especially with Internet Explorer, MSWord, MS PowerPoint
Excellent at English & Vietnamese both written and verbal communication
Other special requirements (if any):
Accuracy and Confidentiality are very critical.
Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Organizes or schedules the team to archive the Department’s goals and objectives.
Outstanding leadership qualities.